1. Brož J, Honěk P, Dušek L et al. The mortality of patients with diabetes mellitus using oral antidiabetic drugs in the Czech Republic decreased over the decade of 2003–2013 and came closer to the population average. Vnitr Lek 2015; 61(Suppl 3): 3S14–3S20.
2. Green JB, Bethel MA, Armstrong PW et al. TECOS Study Group]. Effect of Sitagliptin on Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes. N Engl J Med 2015; 373(3): 232–242.
3. Kvapil M. Realistic possibilities of using data sources in quality assessment of care of patients with diabetes in the Czech Republic: National Diabetes Information System. Vnitr Lek 2015; 61(Supl 3): 3S10–3S13.
4. Gerstein HC, Bosch J, Dagenais GR et al. ORIGIN Trial Investigators. Basal insulin and cardiovascular and other outcomes in dysglycemia. N Engl J Med 2012; 367(4): 319–328.
5. Piťhová P, Honěk P, Dušek L et al. Incidence of amputations among patients with diabetes mellitus in the Czech Republic from 2010 to 2014. Vnitr Lek 2015; 61(Suppl 3): 3S21–3S24.
6. Rušavý Z, Honěk P, Dušek L et al. Monitoring of diabetes compensation in patients treated with an insulin pump in the Czech Republic. Vnitr Lek 2015; 61(Suppl 3): 3S39–3S43.
7. Scirica BM, Bhatt DL, Braunwald E et al. SAVOR-TIMI 53 Steering Committee and Investigators. Saxagliptin and cardiovascular outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. N Engl J Med 2013; 369(14): 1317–1326.
8. White WB, Cannon CP, Heller SR et al. EXAMINE Investigators. Alogliptin after acute coronary syndrome in patients with type 2 diabetes. N Engl J Med 2013; 369(14): 1327–1335.
9. Zinman B, Wanner C, Lachin JM et al. EMPA-REG OUTCOME Investigators. Empagliflozin, Cardiovascular Outcomes, and Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2015; 373(22): 2117–2128.
10. Žďarská DJ, Honěk P, Dušek L et al. Analysis of the development of metformin and sulfonylurea prescriptions in the Czech Republic. Vnitr Lek 2015; 61(Suppl 3): 3S25–3S29.