1. Ray JG, O´Brien TE, Chan WS. Preconception care and risk of congenital anomalies in the offspring of women with diabetes mellitus: a meta-analysis. QJM 2001; 94(8): 435–444.
2. Temple R, Aldridge V, Greenwood R et al. Association between outcome of pregnancy and glycaemic control in early pregnancy in type 1 diabetes: population based study. BMJ 2002; 325(7375): 1275–1276.
3. Schocket LS, Grunwald JE, Tsang AF et al. The effects of pregnancy on retinal hemodynamics in diabetic versus nondiabetic mothers. Am J Ophthalmol 1999; 128(4): 477–484.
4. Larsen M, Colmorn LB, Bønnelycke M et al. Retinal artery and vein diameters during pregnancy in diabetic women. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2005; 46(2): 709–713.
5. Chen HC, Newsom RS, Patel V et al. Retinal blood flow changes during pregnancy in women with diabetes. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 1994; 35(8): 3199–3208.
6. Loukovaara S, Harju M, Kaaja R et al. Retinal capillary blood flow in diabetic and nondiabetic women during pregnancy and postpartum period. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2003; 44(4): 1486–1491.
7. Kinshuck D. Pregnancy and diabetic retinopathy. On-line 2008. Dostupné z WWW: .
8. Chew EY, Mills JL, Metzger BE et al. Metabolic control and progression of retinopathy. The Diabetes in Early Pregnancy Study. Diabetes Care 1995; 18(5): 631–637.
9. Klein BE, Davis MD, Segal P et al. Diabetic retinopathy. Assessment of severity and progression. Ophthalmology 1984; 91(1): 10–17.
10. Diabetic Retinopathy Study Research Group. Four risk factors for severe visual loss in diabetic retinopathy. Arch Ophthalomol 1979; 97(4): 654–655.
11. Stoessel KM, Liao PM, Thompson JT et al. Diabetic retinopathy and macular edema in pregnancy. Ophthalmology 1991; 98(9, Suppl): 146.
12. Early Treatment Diabetic Retinopathy Study Research Group. Treatment techniques and clinical guidelines for photocoagulation of diabetic macular edema. Report Number 2. Ophthalmology 1987; 94(7): 761–774.
13. The American Academy of Ophthalmology. Diabetic Retinopathy. Preferred Practice Patterns. San Francisco (CA) 2003. Dostupné z WWW: <http://one.aao.org/guidelines-browse?filter= preferredpracticepatterns>.
14. The Saint Vincent Declaration. Diabetes Mellitus in Europe: a problem at all ages and in all countries. A Model for Prevention and Self Care. Meeting WHO a IDF, Saint Vincent, Italy, 10.-12. 10. 1989. Dostupné z WWW:<http://www.dors.it/diabete/docum/SaintVincentDeclaration_1989_.pdf>.